Saturday, October 27, 2007

Nina Simone, Cinderella and Tool... on weed!!

Holy shit, I just spent like 10min recovering my password for this blogger shit. I dn't like blogger so much, i feel it's kinda girly.

Well, I've been looking at plenty music on Youtube and the Johnn Lennon Songwriting Contest Winners (I don't remember how I got there...)

The thing is this R&B girl (Porche Smith) remembers me of Nina Simone. I just fucking LOVE Nina Simone's 'Work Song'. I just had like 1 3/5 joints and this is just fucking good music to listen on weed.

I couldn,t find a Nina Simone version in Youtube, but found these two videos:

Jazz Version by this Cannonball Adderley Guy



Cinderella's WOrk Song, hahaha!!




Also, these last few days I've re-discovered Tool, the band. Holy fucking SHEET!! It's brilliant music man. NOthing beats listening at Stinkfist on weed. Just f'ing awesome.

Weed is the best shit man. Peace.

No comments: