Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Welcome to me and Mr.T, my first post

I actually wanted to namethe blog 'truthbyme' but it was taken. If it becomes popular this guy will be 'lucky receiver of links by moi'. These were my exact thoughts (I write A LOT on textfiles):
so im thinkng of naming the site truthbyme
slogan: is what I TRY to say. hey, at least I try...
This blog will be my little way of trying to explain that although i joke a lot and don't care much for much things, I care about the important stuff and think this is the area that needs stimulation. I will be trying to make you laugh based on my sometimes stupid ideas but mostly genius I guess, at least according to my mom. The mamma allways got yo' back. Be good to your motha would say the original G and fool-pittyer, Mr. T. Mario 'no like flying' Baracus.

Wanna see how he pitties fools?



He's dancing, hahaha!!! Like a bear! The show's called 'I pitty the fool' man! Damn!

Mr. T rocks, don't EVER forget it.

No comments: