Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A little about the blog and me

The name


Cool name, right? "MyTruthIsBetterThanYours" I like to think I get my inspiration for these stupid rants from men like Chris Rock and Denis Leary, Kevin Smith or George Carlin. The few comedy MP3s I have, and the few shows I manage to catch. I love their comedy, it's so sacrcastic and real. These guys are geniuses at their job. If you like these guys you're probably my crowd.

The author


I'm a late-20s male latino, living in some third-nation country. I like the above mentioned and this is my first try at a little comedy through sometimes random rants and some deeply tought-out ideas. Most of the time on weed.

The content and copyright


I like the Creative Commons thing so I'll say this:

Use my jokes and any material written here as you wish, even with lucrative purposes. I only want you to mention my blog when you do. Better if it's right after the good jokes, that's good advertising space right there. I would guess that when you hear a good joke and retract to your seat to laugh your mind is paying attention for a possible funny-afterthought by the host. You hear 'mcdonalds' there and think its part of the joke.
Right there, Ronald McDonald just got into your tooshie. That's a good analogy for the marketing world and big corporations, right? :) Moobie the cow performs constant cavity searches cause we're on the munchie train going fast. Monthly and/or quarterly penetrations by the cute iguana for the insurance people on tv. Nice.

No comments: