Monday, November 26, 2007

USA's fear is sad

It's sad USA's fear. Dr. 90210 sells it too (not only stupidity). I'm just watching "Dr. Li's" house beeing made safe for her baby. outlets and tables are deadly objects, even get a scary effect! [insert dramatic chipmunk here] Chan chan chan!! sad, man.

UPDATE: casually, 5min after writing the above i come across this video...


"He's going to jail, ok? didn't have to go this way, but he didn't follow my instructions of obeying to take the ticket... so I tasered his ass. (he can refuse legally i gues, i really dont remember) You know, I'm going to show this tape over some bears with my friends. My other stipider friends who look up to me for getting to be a cop. they never made it out of white-trashville if you know what i mean. You know. Work at KFC and shit. I buy some chicken now and then and let them keep the change, I do my part to give back. it really didn't have to go this way ma'am. bye bye now."

No comments: